Marmiteboy - Urbane Warrior.

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

I hate work.

Why do we have to work in this lovely weather. It doesn't seem fair. By rights I should be sitting in the garden with a cool drink with a good book and my iPod playing some tunes to reflect the climate. Instead I'm sitting indoors during my lunchbreak wiishing I wasn't here. I am listening to my iPod though so the music is reflecting the weather. John Martyn's Solid Air is just perfect for today as is A.N.D. by It's Jo and Danny. Summer sounds for a Summers day.

Roll on home time.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Mondo said...

That mood seems to be reflected right across the blogs at the mo' - great choice of sounds too

PS - never knew you were a JM fan

3:06 pm

 
Blogger DD said...

Today I have mostly been sitting in the garden with a cool drink, and working at the same time, thanks to the magical wifibroadbandinterwebnet thingy. There are some advantages to being a tragic cripple.

5:53 pm

 
Blogger marmiteboy said...

Mondo.

i have been a fan ever since I heard a great live album he did years back. 'Solid Air' is one of my very favourite tracks.

Your Dameness,

I am very envious. They won't let us civil servants work at home these days. Tragic cripple or not.

8:10 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home