Marmiteboy - Urbane Warrior.

Thursday, September 04, 2008

It's About Time...

...I got my finger out and actually bothered to write something on this blog. I have an excuse. although not a particularly good one. I'm on pretty strong painkillers at the moment and it is fogging my mind and stemming the trickle of any juices that promote creativity. I have had some thoughts about what to do with this blog and what to do with it. I don't know whether to carry on with the usually mix of bollocks or hone it into a music style blog.

I'll be back soon with an answer.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Kippers said...

Whatever you decide to do with it, it's good to have you back.

11:18 pm

 
Blogger Mondo said...

why not just go with the flow of the mo' - if you're into bands, bollox or books go with whatever's got you buzzing.

11:40 pm

 
Blogger Piley said...

too right - the great thing about bloggin is there are no rules!! Mix n match that what i say!

P

4:47 pm

 
Blogger marmiteboy said...

Thanks guys. your encouragement is appreciated.

8:06 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say bollocks!

8:16 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home